Kombucha Joy Tonic Sparklers
- ½ cup favorite kombucha flavor- we used schisandra & rose!
- 1 tablespoon Urban Moonshine Joy Tonic
- Squeeze of Lemon
- Rose and Schisandra Sugar for cup rim
- Ice if desired
Wet the rim of the glass by dipping in water first and then into the powder mix. Combine all ingredients into a glass, and enjoy in bliss.
To make Rose and Schisandra Sugar: combine 1 tablespoon of each herb (powdered) and add 1 tablespoon sugar. Mix well.
A Rosy Reishi Mocha
- 1 tsp rhodiola tincture or powder
- 1 tsp reishi powder
- 5 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, or to your taste
- Dash of rosewater or vanilla
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 shot of espresso- if you need the kick!
- ½ tsp Urban Moonshine Mushroom Immune
Add powders, maple syrup, and rosewater into a small saucepan. Pour almond milk into the pan and bring to a simmer. Use a whisk or milk frother to blend well and heat to the desired temp. Add in a shot of espresso or dash of coffee if you want the extra kick and the Immune Tonic. Enjoy warm or cold over ice.
Lemon Bitter Sparkler
A spicy and bitter beverage that ignites warmth to the body on cold days. A morning favorite as we desire gentle detoxification as we transition to spring.
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4th tsp Citrus Digestive Bitters
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Sparkling or mineral water
Mix the raw honey and lemon juice in a glass, stirring well. Add in the digestive bitters and cayenne pepper.
Top with sparkling water and ice if desired. Cheers to good health!
Make Your Own Herbal Syrup
This ratio can be used for any herbal syrup; simply substitute the herbal ingredients with the ones of your choice.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cups honey
- 1 cup dried hibiscus flowers or and minced ginger root.
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Combine all ingredients except the lemon juice in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stirring occasionally. Add the lemon juice. Remove from heat. Let the mixture steep for 30 minutes. Strain and let stand at room temperature until cool.
The syrup will keep for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator and is perfect for drinks, smoothies, ice cream/ desserts!
Upated February 2021